Sunday, November 27, 2011

FUTURE IS MY LIFE T^T


This year, I tried my best to be a champion. Now I rilese, the harder we training, the harder we work out in time. In 6 november, I fell lonely after the school was end, I think the time was go was very fast. I was very lone on my house everyday. I think I want to training on my gym, but I was feeling there something want with me, I don know what is it, but I trying hard one more time. At the time of upgrading, I try hard for hard to pass the exam, I felt very tired, I want to stop but, everyone count on me.in the time,I take a nape on the feel. I saw the cloud flying around been push by the air. in the end, I think I should try more harder for my life.Lots of thing will happen. But the time is bringing me to future. What am I going to do. If I die early, I cannot see my future.

TRY HARD IS YOUR BEST THING ON YOUR LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment