Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MY MEMORIES

today i don know why suddenly i change a lot..... why i work harder then i am...... more confident.... why..
last weak, i go a walk for awhile on the park. i saw a lot of kid running around, playing around, i felt i also playing around with them but i know i just standing on a tree... looking around of the park. then i look beside on my right hand side, i saw everyone like busy........... on this weak i was lying down.... suddenly my memories suddenly back on my on with my family in park on mountain on all the place we having fun... but now, i cannot enjoy already, every of my family was very busy.... now, in a day i was lying down on my room.... i look up on my room roof. its like i saw everything. then i slowly closing my eyes............. i felt i was back in the time i was...............................................................................................................


now if we have a time with our family, use the time we have, but don waste it ...... o(0_0)o

No comments:

Post a Comment